Monday 6 June 2011

Juneathon!

You may have read my mum's blog.  Kooky girl. My mum signed up for a Juneathon, and so did I. Here's how it went.

Day 1.

I promised my mum I would do a 2 mile run with her! I am used to running but I knew this was going to be hard. Oaks park is mainly off road, and I don't do off road. Even my mum trips up. And of course this happened on day 1 to me. I was really embarrassed! But I didn't injure myself, like my mum always does. I remember once I was at my nan's, while kooky girl and biscuit boy ( my dad ) went for a run, when my parents came to pick me up, I heard my mum had fallen over and really hurt her hand. It bled like crazy!

Day 2.

This time my mum said she would run round the block with me, so I was all ready, when my mum came in and said we could go on the wii fit instead. That was good news!!!!! We got the wii a few years back now and hardly use it, but kg ( kooky girl ) and I had a great time.

Day 3.

Today kg decided to go for a run while I was swimming with my dad. I don't only swim with my dad, but I also swim with SLH ( south london harriers.)

Day 4.

On day 4 I went up to birmingham to see some family so I only got to do a few stretches. And I thought that was a shame.

Day 5.

Today my mum did half a marathon, so my dad and I had a long walk along the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment